Please Follow The Step by Step Instructions Below:
1.1 First Login to the client area and download the BCP-API.zip file by following this link: http://buycheapproxy.org/client-area/downloads.php
Check The Screenshot Below:
1.2 BCP-API allows you to remotely download your proxy list Every Hour, which means your proxy list is refreshed every hour.
1.3 After download BCP-API.zip file you may upload to your Linux Apace server and Unzip it.
2. After unzip it’ll create a folder named /api/ on your server first open the config.php file with a text editor and edit/replace the first 3 lines which are:
$username = ‘email@example.com’; (Replace with your login email address for buycheapproxy.org client area)
$password = ‘yourpassword’; (Replace with your login password address for buycheapproxy.org client area)
$packageid = ‘1234’; (Replace with your package ID number which can be found here: http://buycheapproxy.org/client-area/index.php?m=proxy_manager&v=activeProxyPackages)
Then save the file and exit from the editor.
3. Now you may access the /api/folder on your domain VIA web browser for example http://yourdomain.com/api/ to Test and if everything is fine then you’ll see your proxy list appear on the same page.
4. The BCP /api/ will download your proxy list to a Text file called “proxy-list.txt” inside /api/ folder now you’ll be able to Import the proxy-list.txt file contents to your SEO Software / Browser / Proxy Software and you may use a software on your sever in order to do it automatically.
5. Also Note: that your server require to allow “fopen” and “cURL” functions for the API to function properly if there is a server error then you may fix it first with the help of your hosting provider in order to use the API.
6. You may set a Scheduled Task / Cron Job to run the API file once every 15 minutes and it’ll automatically download your proxy list every hour for example you may set a Cron Job in a Linux server like this: wget -O /dev/null http://yourdomain.com/api/index.php
7. If you need further help please login to the client area and open a support ticket: http://buycheapproxy.org/client-area/submitticket.php